12 August 2005

i'm finally 19..=)

*oh well, first of all, a very happy hazy birthday to myself..i finally turned 19 on the 11th..hehe. alright. it's now time for a recap..on the 10th night, the gang went to yiwei's house to give him a surprise as it was his birthday. he actually thought no one was gonna call him out to celebrate his birthday..everyone ignored his calls and all..hahha. damn it was funny. then they intruded into his room while he was bathing..thank goodness he was not naked when he came out ;p ...we drove him out to have some drinks and met up with hunter and Ky. they got him a cake and he blew the lighted candles at 12..it was my birthday then. both of us were asked to get the candles out frm the cake and "u know what's next!"..dont think i need to elaborate more..*sigh. cheese+cream+cake = total mess.
*the next day..i went to college as usual when everyone was expecting me to be absent..but the last 2 classes were canceled as the haze was terrible! so, thank me everyone. they actually canceled it cause it's muh big big day..wuahahaha! ;) at nite, ling celebrated with me..he got me a cake and sang me a birthday song ;p how cute..heee. actually i was supposed to go out with my college mates but we canceled the plan..there's nowhere we can go and i dont want my friends to get sick..u know what i mean..i went home at about 11.30 that night.
*as soon as i reach the front gate of my house, i was cursing like hell as cars are blocking the road and there's no way i can actually drive through..unless my car owns a pair of wings..as i drove nearer, all the cars seem sooo familiar. i saw a bunch of monkees hanging around..hrm, u know who they are. my bunch of friends again. they actually waited patiently for me for god knows how long..hehe. so, we went out for a drink and they bought cake, again. dont think i need to say more...but it was realllyyy a terrible mess compared to the night before. for those who know how i actually looked like that night..please keep ur mouth shut! and ernest, i'll manage to delete that video of from ur phone! gawddddd..
*well, i guess that's about it...thank you so much people for the surprises and efforts..the birthday wishes..sms-es..gifts..everything! i appreciate it alot..and yeah, not forgetting my ling. thank you for the present and everything that u've done just to brighten up my day. i love you always..=)

No comments: