06 July 2005

rewind <<

*my blog is far too outdated and i suddenly missed blogging..why u asked? cos i was too busy planning outings with my baby and bunch of friends..haha. fun fun fun! besides that, i have my baby to keep me occupied alll the time. *mwahhhh*
*rewind : 2/July - was having too much of fun i dont know what to say =/.......3/July - i only remember spending my whole day with ryan..can't remember the rest of the details. haha..
4/July - kinda like cleaned my room a lil in the morning..went over to ryan's place and he made me my favourite plain cheese cake. *yummyyyliciouss*..and yeah, we went to 1U and i finally got to watch InitialD..it was goood. edison is cute ;p but i prefer anthony wong..
*today..hrm, woke up at 8.30 in the morning..way too early for me. i have a reason kay..i planned to get my new identification card done. but, failed! that fcker said "you lewat sikit-la..nombor dah habis. you datang lagi esok, pukul 8 pagi..." i was like..wtf!? argh..nvm. =/ so i went home to continue my half-way done task..cleaning my room. finally done! after that, vicz called saying that she needs a transport home from ernest home..so i went to pick her up. *vicz, if u're reading this, don't worry! i'm not angry or whatsoever..cos it's convenient. u're not troubling me or anything. btw, i need to go over to my bf's place also what! hehe.* hrmmm, what's next? i hung around in ryan's place for a short while before we go to pyramid to meet up with vicz, ernest and Ky. we watched War of the Worlds. a so-so movie with a meaningless ending. *sigh...i was expecting something interesting from Steven Spielberg actually...At night, ryan came down to klang with alex to have drinks with my girlfriends..beeyin, weeshin and tammy..and *aherm* also to "distribute" his cheese cake *aherm*.well, what can i say? great dayy..can't wait to go for the next outing. i'm rotting at home!

No comments: