10 April 2005

Happy B'day Keith :)

*hrmm..i'm so fuckin' sleepy but couldn't sleep. damn tired. argh..
*8th of april, we're officially together for 6 months. sounds like a short period of time but it felt like i've been together with him for 6 years. haha. i know i'm exaggerating. ;p it was a friday night, we went to Piccolo Mondo for dinner. :) i love you donkey..
*on the same night, Jasmine came back from melbourne.
*9th of april, went to 1U with my sis and B..bought nothing cause i brought my sis there to get her "I.U day's clothing"..u know how nervous can they get when it's their 1st time attending functions like that..LOL. she's gonna kill me when she reads this. hahahha. and sorry darling if u've wasted a few hours tailing us..aiks, not tailing-la..accompanying i mean. hehe. but at least i gave u your popcorns. ;p
*did not even take a puff today. so proud of myself. haha. i'm gonna try to quit smoking for some reason..but definitely not because of my B..he doesn't control me :) wish me luck.

Happy Birthday to Keith =)

No comments: