13 April 2005

4 days = 4 years?

*picked kaichai to college today as well. Our 1st programme booklet is finally ready..will be proceeding the the 2nd one i guess? was so bored in college today cause we don't have much things to do *sigh* went to B's place after that, nice- :)
*B gone back to his hometown already. he'll be leaving me for 4 days..:( and that damn 4 days feels like a 4 years to me. hee ;p i want my popcornnnnnnnnnnnn :(

Do you believe in horoscopes? Well, i do. =)

"It's safe to come out now, and almost safe to make plans again. But you might want to give anything important -- anything you really need to come out the way you've planned it -- another day or two. So before you set your most important plans down on paper, spend some time dreaming them up. That's really what today is perfect for, anyway. The good news is that you might even come up with someone who won't stay just a dream forever."

Currently listening to Natalie's Going Crazy..superb-

I gotta let you know I feel so weak without your touch
I never thought that I could ever love a man so much
I gotta let you know I think that we are destiny
For you I'd cross the world, for you I'd do anything

Thats right baby I'm going crazy
I need to be your lady
I've been thinking lately
That you and me, yes we can make it
Just ride with me, roll with me
I'm in love with you baby

A note for my lil'B : I miss you..Take good care of yourself and remember, I love youuuuuu! x) mwah.

No comments: